Tuesday, June 7, 2011

DAY 6: Hit by a Bus

Not literally of course, it just feels like it! I started my second class, Media and PR in Fashion, today at 8:30AM. The course is scheduled from 8:30- 1:15, and seeing as yesterday's class no where near filled the alotted time, I figured today would be the same. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case at all! My instructor is a nice but extremely boring english woman who mumbles to her self a lot. Thirty minutes in I could tell I was a goner.

The moment class was dismissed I came straight back to the flat to take a nap before my 7PM internship class. Somehow my nap took over the day and I slept from 2:30- 6:00. I woke up for a few minutes when Andy called before work but I was right back to sleep after that.

My internship class was a pretty routine first day. We interoduced ourselves and talked about course objectives... nothing too exciting. After class, I came home and made dinner with some of my roommates.

Now it's almost 11:30 and I'm ready for bed. Hopefully this jet lag will straighten out soon!

I wish I had exciting pictures to share from today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be more energized to explore after class. I do have one picture that one of my roomates took of me in front of the Tower Bridge. Until next time <3

CLICK THE PICTURE TO ENLARGE

Tower Bridge from the South Bank side
(We got rained on all day so I looked a little like a wet dog)

No comments:

Post a Comment