Thursday, June 23, 2011

DAY 22: Post-All-Nighter

I didn't sleep last night finishing my midterm paper for journalism, so today was rough. After I went to class and turned it in Robin took us to his friends art gallery where there was an exhibit of photos in water. The artist was trying to capture the danice-like movesments acheived when clothing is submerged in water.

We left the gallery about 5:30 and I came staight home. I spent some time trying to coordinate with Laura to get some food but i ended up not working out. I was starving because I hadn't eaten all day and exhausted from no sleep. As I laid in bed talking to my parents deciding whether I should eat or sleep... i fell asleep. Now it's midnight and I'm making some snacks and watching a movie. My sleep schedule is going to be all messed up again.

Tomorrow I really want to go to Bourough Market and maybe do some sightseeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment