Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Final Countdown!

2 weeks... 14 DAYS!!

Now that my semester is over at Fontbonne, I'm able to focus all of my energy on preparing for my trip. I can't believe it's only 2 weeks away. I just purchased my plane ticket and I'm really starting to feel how official this trip is. It didn't sink in when I was applying for my passport or visa, or filling out stacks of paperwork... but it's definatly starting to hit me! I'M GOING TO EUROPE FOR 3 MONTHS! This is such a dream come true!  I also recently recieved news that once I get to London, I'll be interviewing for my most covetted internship imaginable!! I don't want to say to much and jinx anything, so I'll talk more on that later.

There is still lots to be done before I leave! I'm spending as much time as possible with family and friends, tying up loose ends at work, and preparing to pack, which will be quite a process I'm sure! I'm getting a little sad about how much I'll miss everyone, but my webcam should be here anyday now so there will be MANY ways to get ahold of me while I'm gone!

I just wanted to thank everyone so much for the continued support! Keep checking back for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment